Why Join Us?
Join the Prince William County Bar Association today and become affiliated with a community of lawyers and judges in the Thirty-First Judicial Circuit who genuinely care about each other and want to become the best in the profession.Download the Application
What Our Members Say
- The sense of community. I’m always impressed by the good things that the PWCBA lawyers do and the good people PWCBA lawyers are. It’s a privilege to be a part of the group!
- Fellowship with other attorneys and local CLEs. The opportunity to not only meet and network with other attorneys in our area but also to change or improve the processes used by our court system.
- Access to low-cost CLEs, the Bar listserv, and up-to-date practice tips and information.
- The newsletter, calendar of bar events and legislative updates.
- Collegiality. Practicing law is a much more pleasant and productive experience when the attorneys involved know each other.
- There are so many! Direct and open line of communication with the bench. Socializing and networking with other attorneys. Cheap source of CLEs. Having the listserv for asking questions and sending out announcements. There are no reasons not to join!