Prince William County Bar Lawyer Referral Service
The Prince William County Bar Association operates a Lawyer Referral Service to facilitate public access to a lawyer.
If you need a lawyer, simply call 703-393-2306. You will be asked a few questions to determine the nature of your legal inquiry and you then will be referred to an attorney who is experienced in the area of law in which you require assistance.
There is a nominal fee of $35.00 for this referral and the fee is collected at the time the referral is made. All referrals are processed over the telephone by our trained staff. The PWC Bar accepts most major credit cards. Personal checks are not accepted.
The benefits of using the PWCBA LRS are:
- The $35.00 referral fee covers your initial consultation with the lawyer for up to 30 minutes.
- Access to the lawyer is quick. You can make your appointment the day you receive the referral.
- Lawyers who support the service want to help you and will make every effort to meet with you in a timely manner, in most cases, within a few days.
- All PWC Bar LRS lawyers are members in good standing of the local bar and of the Virginia State Bar.
- All PWC Bar LRS lawyers maintain professional liability insurance
- All PWC Bar LRS lawyers maintain an office in Prince William County or the Cities of Manassas or Manassas Park.
Learn about common legal issues through our Legal Soundbite Video Library