Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- Thursday, May 19, 2022, 3:30 pm, Annual Legislative Reception at Old Hickory Golf Club
- Monday, May 23, 2022, 4:30 pm, Investiture for Judge-Elect McCollam at the PWC Judicial Center
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 3:30 pm, ZOOM CLE on How to Use a Vocational Expert
- Friday, June 3, 2022, 8:00 am, Breakfast With the Judges, 3rd floor Jury Assembly Room
- Thursday, June 23, 2022, 5:30 pm, Beat the Odds, Old Hickory Golf Club
Look for more CLEs, socials, and opportunities for member engagement soon!