Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- Tuesday, November 16--Judicial Evaluations close
- Thursday, November 18-- Deadline for Robert L. March Public Service Award Nominations
- Wednesday-Friday, November 24-26--All Courts closed in observance of Thanksgiving
- Thursday, December 16, 4:30 pm, In-person PWC Bar Holiday Party
- Thursday, January 6, 2022--9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Elections for open bar leadership positions via Survey Monkey
- Thursday, January 6, 2022--4:30 pm, Annual Meeting/Social at City Tavern, election results announced
Look for more virtual socials, committee meetings, CLEs and helpful resources soon! Stay Healthy!