Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- September 6, 12:15 pm, September Membership Luncheon and CLE, Nuts and Bolts of State Appellate Procedure
- September 13, 3:00 pm, CLE, Wills for Veterans
- September 18, 4:00 pm, GAL Committee Meeting
- September 26, 4:30 pm, Criminal Law Committee Meeting
- September 27, 12:15 pm, Membership Luncheon and CLE, The Well-Being of Attorneys
- September 29, 10:00 am, Monthly Service project at SERVE
- October 5, 7:00 am IWALK for ACTS 5K