Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- July 1, 10:00 am Zoom Coffee Hour!
- July 9, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom on Mediation and Judge Pro Tem services
- July 9, 5:00 pm, Young Lawyers Zoom Social Hour
- July 15, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom on Arbitration services
- July 22, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom on Judicial Settlement Conference services
- July 22, 5:00 pm, possible live social at 2 Silos following social distancing guidelines. Details TBA
- July 29, 3:00 pm, "Firearms" CLE
- Look for more virtual socials, committee meetings, CLEs and helpful resources soon! Stay Healthy!