Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- Friday, April 7th, 12-1 PM, Secondary Sources FREE CLE, Registration Required for TEAMS Course Offered by Westlaw ProFlex
- Friday, April 21st, 11-12 PM, Statutes and Legislative History FREE CLE, Registration Required for TEAMS Course Offered by Westlaw ProFlex
- Saturday, April 22nd, 9 -1 PM, PWC Expungement Clinic, 3800 Graham Park Dr., Dumfries, VA 22026
- Tuesday, May 9th, 4-6 PM, PWCBA Annual Legislative Reception, Old Hickory Golf Course, 11921 Chanceford Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22192
- Friday, May 17th, 12:30-2 PM, Law Day 2023 at the Woodbridge Senior Center
- Thursday May 18th, 12:30-2:30 PM, Juvenile CLE Luncheon with Chief Judge Irving, at City Tavern, Manassas, VA
- Wednesday, May 24th, 12:30-2 PM, Law Day 2023 at the Manassas City Senior Center
- Wednesday, May 24th, 5:30 PM, Beat the Odds, Old Hickory Golf Course, 11921 Chanceford Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22192
- Monday, May 29th, CLOSED FOR MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY
Look for more CLEs, socials, and opportunities for member engagement soon!