Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- Saturday, September 30th, Wills For Veterans First Session, Manassas Senior Center on Mosby Street (PWC members only)
- Thursday, October 5th, 2-4 PM, Judge Weimer's CLE, Circuit Court Timesavers, PWC Judicial Center, CC Room #4
- Monday, October 9th, CLOSED FOR HOLIDAY
- Wednesday, October 11th, 5 PM, 2023 VWAA Law Clerk's Reception, Farrell & Croft, Manassas, VA
- Thursday, October 12th, 3:30-4:30 PM, Affinity ZOOM CLE, The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly of Legal Technology
- Saturday, October 14th, 2nd Session Wills for Veterans at Manassas Senior Center
- Saturday, October 28th, 3rd Session (FINAL SESSION) Wills for Veterans at Manasss Senior Center
- Friday, November 3rd, 12-2 PM, Annual Awards Luncheon at Old Town Sports Pub, Manassas, VA
- Satuday, November 4th, Second Annual JUSTice LIKE ME Event, 9-1 PM, PWC Judicial Center, Manassas, VA
- Tuesday, November 7th, CLOSED FOR ELECTIONS
- Friday, November 10th, CLOSED FOR HOLIDAY
- Saturday, November 18th, 10-11:30 AM, National Adoption Day 2023, PWC Judicial Center
- November 22nd, 23rd, 24th, CLOSED FOR HOLIDAY
- Friday, December 1st, 8-9:30AM, Breakfast with the Judges, PWC Judicial Center Jury Assembly Room
Look for more CLEs, socials, and opportunities for member engagement soon!