Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- Sucession Planning CLE postponed
- Evidence CLE postponed
- April membership meeting, cancelled, program to be rescheduled
- April Breakfast with the Judges, postponed
- Committee Meetings postponed
- Beat the Odds Banquet rescheduled to July 15, 2020
- PWC Bar Dinner Dance rescheduled to September 12, 2020
- We will update our Upcoming Events listings as appropriate. Stay Healthy!