Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- July 5--Courts Closed
- July 14, 10 am -- Zoom Coffee Hour with The Honorable Petula C. Metzler
- July 21, 4 pm--PWCBA Book Club
- July 22, 3 pm--Expungement 101 CLE
- July 28, 12:30 pm-- Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom with the Virginia Legal Support Professionals
- July 29, 3 pm--Basics of Military Pension Division and the Survivor Benefit Plan CLE
Look for more virtual socials, committee meetings, CLEs and helpful resources soon! Stay Healthy!