Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- September 10, 10:00 am, Zoom Coffee Hour with Jaime Moran, Director of Bull Run A.S.A.P.
- September 16, 3:30 pm, The Impact of Child Abuse CLE via Zoom
- September 17, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch Via Zoom about reentry services through the PWC ADC
- September 23, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom about community service programs through Volunteer Prince William
- September 24, 6:00 pm, Young Lawyers Social at 2 Silos
- September 30, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom about services for the DD available through The ARC of NOVA
- September 30, 3:00 pm, Immigration Consequences CLE via Zoom
- Look for more virtual socials, committee meetings, CLEs and helpful resources soon! Stay Healthy!