Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- April 7, 10:00am—Coffee Hour
- April 12, 9:00am – 3:00pm Special Election
- April 14, 12:30pm --Brown Bag Lunch: Clio Cloud Base Technology
- April 21, 12:30pm --Brown Bag Lunch: Practice Panther
- April 22, 3:00pm – Landlord Tenant CLE
- April 28, 12:30pm --Brown Bag Lunch: My Case
- April 28-29, PWC JDR District Court Judicial Conference. Do Not Set Cases. Clerk Office Open
- April 29, 3:00pm—History of Poverty CLE
Look for more virtual socials, committee meetings, CLEs and helpful resources soon! Stay Healthy!