Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- November 9, 10:00 am Coffee Hour via Zoom with special guest VSB President Brian Buniva
- November 19, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag lunch via Zoom about Nurtition
- December 3, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch Via Zoom about Meditation
- December 4, 2:00 pm, Immigration and Family Law CLE
- December 9, 12:30 pm, Coffee Hour via Zoom with special guest Alison McKee, President of the VBA
- December 10, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom about Managing Hidden Stress
- December 17, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom about Yoga
- Look for more virtual socials, committee meetings, CLEs and helpful resources soon! Stay Healthy!