Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- October 3-11, IWALK for ACTS Virtual 5K, Join the PWC Bar Team
- October 7, 10:00 am, Zoom Coffee Hour with Jackie Smith, Clerk of Court for PWC Circuit Court
- October 14, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch Via Zoom about Document Imaging Services with Didlake
- October 16, 12:30 pm, Special Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom about local immigration issues with Lisa Shea
- October 21 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom about remote deposition services with Inabnet Court Reporting
- October 21, 4:00 pm, Trial Exhibit Notebook CLE via Zoom
- October 28, 12:30 pm, Brown Bag Lunch via Zoom about process services with Patriot Processs
- Look for more virtual socials, committee meetings, CLEs and helpful resources soon! Stay Healthy!