Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- Friday, December 1st, 8-9:30AM, Breakfast with the Judges, PWC Judicial Center Jury Assembly Room
- Tuesday, Dec. 5th, Court Tours 10 AM
- Thursday, December 7th, 5 PM, VWAA Annual Holiday Party, VF&N, Manassas
- Friday, December 8th, Young Lawyer's Annual Bar Crawl, 5 PM -? Old Town Manassas
- Tuesday, Dec. 19th, Court Tours 10 AM
- Friday Dec. 22nd through Tuesday, Dec. 26th, Courthouse CLOSED for holiday
- Monday, January 1st, Courthouse CLOSED for holiday
- Friday, January 12th, PWCBA Annual Meeting, 12 PM, Old Town Sports Pub
- Monday, January 15th, Courthouse CLOSED for holiday
Look for more CLEs, socials, and opportunities for member engagement soon!