Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 504 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- May 4, 4:00 pm, Investiture of the Honorable James A. Willett
- May 8, 12:30 pm, Family Law Committee Meeting
- May 10, Noon, GAL Committee Meeting
- May 17, 4:00 pm, Pro bono Committee Meeting
- May 18, 3:00 pm, Landlord Tenant CLE
- May 30, 5:00 pm, Practice Pointers in PWC: A Round Table Discussion
- June 1, 4:00 pm, Annual Legislative Reception
- June 6, 5:30 pm, Beat the Odds Banquet and Award Ceremony