Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- April 5, 12:15 pm, April Luncheon and So You're 18 Training CLE
- April 6, 6:00 pm, 2019 Bar Dinner Dance
- April 12, 12:00 pm, Family Law Committee Meeting
- April 24, 5:00 pm, Young Lawyers Committee Meetiing
- April 25, 4:00 pm, Pro bono Committee Meeting
- April 26, 12:00 pm, Candidates Forum and Member Luncheon
- April 28, 10:am, Monthly Service Project at ACTS