Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- Thursday, December 8th, 2022, 2-4 PM, Practice Management LIVE CLE, Judicial Center, Courtroom #4, WEAR YOUR UGLY SWEATER!
- Friday, December 9th, 2022, 5-7 PM, Law Library Open House & Dedication to Paul B. Ebert, Esq., PWC Court House, 3rd Floor
- Friday, December 16th, 2022, 4-9 PM, 2nd Annual Young Lawyers Pub Crawl in Old Town Manassas, Open to Members and Guests
- Wednesday, December 21st, 2022, 5-7 PM, Whittington Law Holiday Party, 9214 Center Street
- Friday, December 23rd, 2022, Courthouse Closed
- Monday, December 26th, 2022 Courthouse Closed
- Friday, December 30th, 2022 Courthouse Closed
- Monday, January 2nd, 2023, Courthouse Closed
- Friday, January 6th, 2023, 3-6 PM, PWCBA Annual Meeting, Old Town Sports Pub in Manassas
- Monday, January 16th, 2023, Courthouse Closed
Look for more CLEs, socials, and opportunities for member engagement soon!