Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- October 4, 12:30 pm, October Membership Luncheon, Introduction of new Electronic Voting System for Judicial Screening Voting
- October 5, 7:00 am, IWALK for ACTS 5K and Family Festival
- October 11, 12:00 pm, Family Law Committee Meeting
- October 16, 3:30 pm, So You're 18 Training CLE
- October 24, 3:00 pm, SPECIAL MEETING of PWC BAR TO VIEW FULL DEMO of NEW ELECTRONIC VOTING SYSTEM
- October 25, 8:00 am, Breakfast with the Judges