Legal Professionals Dedicated to Our Community
Fellowship, mentoring and leadership
The Prince WIlliam County Bar Association was established on July 25, 1941, by the seven attorneys that comprised the total of this area's legal community at that time.
Though the membership has grown to 500 attorneys and members of the judiciary, the mission of the organization remains the same: to maintain the honor and dignity of the practice of law, promote the administration of justice, encourage the professionalism and collegiality of its members, and contribute to the quality of life in the community.
We hope you will join us!
- Monday, Sept. 6--Courts Closed
- Wednesday, Sept. 8--10:00 am, Coffee Hour featuring VADER ONLINE
- Tuesday, Sept. 21--3:30 pm, "So You're 18" Training via Zoom CLE
- Wednesday, Sept. 22--4:00 pm, "Your Digital Life and Estate Plan" via Zoom CLE
- Thursday, Sept. 23--Vote to Amend By-Laws
- Tuesday, Sept. 28--4:00 pm, ABA DEI Video Replay via Zoom
- Wednesday, Sept. 29--JDR Bench Board meeting via Zoom
Look for more virtual socials, committee meetings, CLEs and helpful resources soon! Stay Healthy!